Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

52 Weeks of Fitness: Week 21 Recap

For the year of 2012, I have made a yearlong commitment to better fitness and health that will change my life forever. The way I see it, I've been "talking the talk" for way too long - it's about time I start walking. The plan is to use workouts from The New Rules of Lifting, gradually start eating better, and try out plenty of fun healthy activities along the way. Here's how I fared this week:

Lifting:

This was originally supposed to be a rest week, but I worked out on Friday just for the heck of it. I made it an upper body workout of pullup, dip, cable row, fly, bent-over row, and resistance band curls.

Nutrition:

Nutrition was decent, with only one tiny little binge on calories. Protein intake is severely lacking, though.

That's all for Week 21, just 31 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment